skype community written forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My experiences determine who I am !!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sara
Admin
Sara

My experiences determine who I am !! Empty
PostSubject: My experiences determine who I am !!   My experiences determine who I am !! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:22 am

My Experiences Determine Who I am

Past is a special word that holds very valuable memories. My memories determine my present and future. I went through many experiences in life, some of them were good and others bad and sorrowful. I had many great moments and I remember them till now, but I am going to mention a bad situation happened to my family and me. One day my family and I decided that we wanted to take advantage of the summer vacation and go to our hometown in the southern area of Saudi Arabia. We packed our bags and decided that we were ready to start our journey. My younger brother was feeling sick all day and wanted to throw up; my mother was so worried about him. But, I told her that he was going to be ok. We started our journey, took the bags and put them in the trunk of our car. We were afraid about him but wanted to carry on in this ominous journey. My father drove the car on the highway. My younger brother started feeling dizzy and wanted to throw up, my mother was so worried about him. We couldn’t complete our journey because my brother fainted; my mother was crying, my father horrified and I and other siblings were disbelieving. We couldn’t do anything, then, my father took him to a nearby hospital and my mother went with him. My other siblings and I stayed in the car wondering about my brother's condition. My parents stayed there for a couple of hours without telling us of his condition. We were speechless at that time, and each one of us was supplicating and glorifying Allah to help my brother. After that, my parents came and told us that everything was ok, my brother was all right but he couldn’t bear motion sickness. We returned home, but another tragedy happened to us. My sister was so upset that we didn’t travel and returned home, she was holding our house's keys. When we returned and standing by the door; my father started searching to find the keys but without any results. He asked each one of us if we saw the keys or not and all of us told him that the keys were with my older sister. My sister started crying and saying that she took them and threw them in the garage. She thought when she threw them that my mother picked them up because she was behind my sister. We were locked out of our house and exhausted, then, my father went and brought a carpenter to break the lock of the door. After breaking the door open, my mother opened her purse and there was a surprising look on her face. I asked her what is wrong mom !! she told me she found the keys in her purse. I didn’t know what to say at that moment, I just started laughing and crying , my father and siblings didn’t know about the keys and even until now they don’t know. But, what I remember is that they called me crazy and I need to rest after that disastrous day. I was sad or sorrowful for not traveling and visiting my aunt and grandmother. But, at the same time I was delighted that my younger brother is healthy and nothing wrong or dangerous happened to him. I benefited a lot from that experience that '' if I want something deeply and Allah decides something else for me, his word will be reality.''

SARA ALI
Back to top Go down
https://s-c-w.rigala.net

My experiences determine who I am !!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
skype community written forum :: community written forum :: personal writings :: Stories-
Jump to: