skype community written forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suddenlly >>>Happened

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sara
Admin
Sara

Suddenlly >>>Happened  Empty
PostSubject: Suddenlly >>>Happened    Suddenlly >>>Happened  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:19 am

Suddenly >>>>>>Happened

Life can be diverted into two roads, in fact you can think of life as these two roads. One of them is less traveled and full of thorns; the other road is passed by many people who like to take it because they can feel safe and secure. However, Life cannot always go in the direction you want. You can create your own way of life, but suddenly life goes to that path which is full of obstacles and excavations.

Here the story begins; my mother wanted to go outdoors with my father to have a relaxing time from their responsibilities. She told him that they can go on a picnic by the sea or any beautiful restaurant that has a wonderful view, my father agreed. While they were in the car, they went to a café to drink some tea and have a chat. A man came to their table and whispered in my father's ear, then the man went away. My mother was wondering about their quiet conversation but didn’t ask my father about it because she thought it is his own business. After that, she asked him to go to the sea because she had not been to the sea in a long time. When they went there and sat in front of the beach my mother started talking and telling my father about something funny that had happened to her but, my father was on other planet, he was thinking of something else. My mother asked him, '' what is wrong with you.'' He told her, '' Nothing at all, just some issues at work.'' After a couple of hours the sun was setting and my mother suggested they go to the Mosque to pray Almaghreb and my father accepted her request. At the Mosque my father didn’t find a place for women to pray, so he told her, ''Stay in the car till I finish praying then we can continue our picnic.'' The place where the Mosque was located was suspicious and isolated in a doubtful area. My father told my mother to close the door and be careful and then he went to the mosque. Surprisingly there was a black man standing beside the car and was spying on my father until he went into the mosque, then the criminal jumped over the car. My mother didn’t expect him as he tried to open her door as she had hardly closed the door. He broke the window and in a glance opened the door and started fighting my mother. She was frightened and didn’t know what to do so, she screamed and screamed,'' Please, someone help me, I am in trouble !!'' But, no one came to help her. She was holding her purse in her hand and there was 700 riyals in it. Furthermore, she was holding her cell phone in the other hand. The criminal started struggling with her to take the phone but, she did her best to prevent him from stealing it. Then all of a sudden the man disappeared. My mother thanked Allah that the man didn’t do anything wrong to her and that her phone was still with her. After some moments, she looked for her purse but without any results. She looked for it everywhere but did not find it. Then she realized that the thief took her 700 riyals which are much more expensive than her phone. When my father returned my mother yelled to his face and accused him of been his fault because, she thought that the man who robbed her was the same person who whispered to my father. He told her that she was wrong and that the man who talked to him was a friend from another country. He could not talk to him in front of my mother because it was hard for him to talk to my father in the presence of his wife. After she told him about the whole matter, he told her that the most important thing is that she was fine and saf
e.
So, as you can see they chose the safe road but Allah decided something else for them which is the road less traveled by. '' Live your day as you are living the last day of your life.''
Sara Ali
[[center]img]
Back to top Go down
https://s-c-w.rigala.net

Suddenlly >>>Happened
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
skype community written forum :: community written forum :: personal writings :: Stories-
Jump to: